After chasing two days in the Northern Rivers, the target generally shifted inland. Unfortunately it was one of those days that the models has not picked up wind shifts from the north west whereas both models were indicating NE surface winds. THis meant I had to head from Yetman and away from the original target towards Inverell. A storm was already ongoing and headed for the region further east. Hail drifts resulted with hailstones up to the size of golf balls.
Started out in Rapid City area and after visiting Mt Rushmore, we rushed back to be ready for storm development! […]
Today we (Fredrick Muscat and I) started out early from North Platte and had to track all the way to […]
We put all out effort to get to North Dakota and Bismark only to make the decision to head south […]
A long day chasing with road options that made or broke positions for photography. Chased 2 tornado warned cells – […]
Just a few pics tonight – I made it ahead of the system all the way until the border with […]