The Storm Chaser and Australian Storm Chasing site - severe weather in Australia New updated Website link by Jimmy Deguara
What is the purpose of storm chasing?
- I am able to get to, observe and study more severe thunderstorms this way.
- To photograph and video important features of severe storms in particular. These features include wall clouds, tornadoes, hailstones, very heavy rain and violent winds.
- To get to see the countryside around New South Wales and Australia - areas that I may otherwise never visit!
- The favourite storms chased by Australian storm chasers are supercells but these are not as dynamic as supercells observed in the United States tornado Alley. This is why I like to chase each year in the US for a getter chance of observing tornados.
- Research: It would be ideal to be able to warn people of approaching severe storms. Through studies of various storms experienced in a variety of regions, I am in the position to educate others about the dangers of severe storms.
- The Dent Shed - Paintless Dent Repairs
- Paintless Dent Repairs
- Hailstorm Forecasting - Forecasts of Hail Storms
News about weather and storms by Jimmy Deguara
Information about hail dents and repairs by Jimmy Deguara