Fully understand regarding the chasing situation and making sure Imelda and Kimberley are settled. Quite a lot to organise and it will take some time for them to get used to Australia. Hopefully it will be very soon they can be with you !
GFS still holds promise for Northern Tablelands snow tomorrow morning so if the later run today and the satpics look good we’ll head up. The rest of today looks quite interesting too with a thunderstorm setup not normally seen in May ! We will see how that pans out. Storms developed early am today just offshore with quite a lightning show. Hopefully something will come through here this arvo before heading up to the tablelands.